How To Achieve Fearless Innovation
Alex Goryachev’s latest book teaches you how to go beyond the buzzword of innovation to continuously drive growth, improve your bottom line and enact change. The book is, Fearless Innovation.
It’s a down-to-earth guide that provides advice and actionable steps on how to:
- Get teams to embrace innovation beyond empty slogans.
- Focus on execution of innovation to showcase ROI.
- Break down organization silos by empowering effective, diverse, and inclusive teams.
- Communicate the value of innovation.
Goryachev recommends you continually:
- Pay attention to current social, economic, and technological transformations that may be affecting your organization and understand their implications.
- Do you have meaningful opportunities to share your ideas with leadership and receive feedback?
- Do you feel your immediate leadership cares about your ideas?
- Do you have opportunities and resources to implement your ideas?
- Discover and engage with the local startup community.
- Partner with companies, large and small, to create new value.
- Look at ways to co-innovate with customers.
- Work with cities, academia, and nonprofits to solve problems that are bigger than one’s industry’s alone.
- Once innovation is woven into the fabric of an organization’s culture, it becomes so intuitive, so ever present and unidentifiable, that it needs no name at all.
Thank you to the book’s publisher for sending me an advance copy of the book.