Questions To Ask To Keep Your Business Moving Forward


The April 2014 issue of Inc. magazine featured a fascinating list of 35 questions from business owners, entrepreneurs and management thinkers.  Each offered the one question they would ask to move a company forward.

From the list, my favorites are:
  • Are we relevant?  Will we be relevant five years from now? Ten?
  • What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective leader?
  • Are we changing as fast as the world around us?
  • Who, on the executive team or the board, has spoken to a customer recently?
And, my most favorite is:
  • How can we become the company that would put us out of business?
What question do you ask to help move your company forward?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Act Like A Leader, Think Like A Leader

How To Pump Up Employee Involvement

5 Reasons To Do An Employee Survey