Six Questions To Ask After You've Completed A Project
Here is some great advice from the authors of, Helping People Win At Work. Those authors, Ken Blanchard and Garry Ridge, recommend you ask the following six essential questions whenever you do a project review:
- What did we set out to do?
- What actually happened?
- Why did this happen?
- What will we do next time?
- What should we continue to do?
- What should we do differently?
- And, these questions are important to ask even if there was no mistakes made during the project.
Get more great advice from their book.