Today's Leadership Quotes
Some of my favorite quotes for leaders are:
- A good leader takes a little more than his share of the blame, a little less than his share of the credit -- Arnold H. Glasgow
- I praise loudly, I blame softly -- Catherine II of Russia
- Honest disagreement is often a good sign of progress -- Mohandas Gandhi
- A long dispute means that both parties are wrong -- Voltaire
- The least questioned assumptions are often the most questionable -- Paul Broca
These and many more compelling quotes can be found in Susan H. Shearouse's book, Conflict 101.