New E-Learning Communications Course From The Grossman Group
The Grossman Group has launched its new Take5 ™ to Communicate Well three part e-learning course designed to teach managers at all levels how to plan and deliver effective communications to their employees.
Based on a 5-part model that can be quickly applied to a variety of communication situations, the course uses real-life scenarios designed to help managers immediately apply the model to their work.
The interactive course – made up of three 30 minute modules – tackles the following topics and offers 5 key takeaways:
- Outcome: Get the results you seek by properly identifying your desired business outcome before you communicate
- Audience: Identify your audience, their needs and care-abouts to help inform what you communicate
- Message: Move people to action through proper message development
- Method: Effectively deliver your message by selecting the best method based on the type of information you want to communicate
- Measurement: Determine the effectiveness of your communication in real-time through on-the-spot communication measurement techniques
The Grossman Group specializes in strategic leadership and internal communication. Its inside-out philosophy is about ensuring leadership is aligned, and internal audiences are on board and engaged before telling your story externally.