What To Ask At The End Of Every Project
Just a little more advice from the authors of, Helping People Win At Work. Those authors, Ken Blanchard and Garry Ridge, recommend you ask the following six essential questions whenever you do a project review:
- What did we set out to do?
- What actually happened?
- Why did this happen?
- What will we do next time?
- What should we continue to do?
- What should we do differently?
- And, these questions are important to ask even if there was no mistakes made during the project.