What More Can I Say?
Dianna Booher's new book, What More Can I Say?, presents nine core principles of persuasive communication in an easy-to-read and easy-to-digest format that makes for a compelling read for anyone wanting to succeed in changing behavior or changing minds.
The nine core principles are:
- The Law of Trust vs. Distrust
- The Law of Collaboration vs. Monologue
- The Law of Simplicity vs. Complexity
- The Law of Tact vs. Insensitivity
- The Law of Potential vs. Achievement
- The Law of Distinction vs. Dilution
- The Law of Specialty vs. Generalization
- The Law of Emotion vs. Logic
- The Law of Perspective vs. Distortion
Booher draws on her decades of experience coaching and conducting workshops, and through the various Laws illustrates how messages can be delivered to:
- Make a sale
- Cement a relationship
- Lead employees through a corporate restructuring
- Inspire employees
- Recruit top talent
- and much more
The book includes plenty of real-world, use-tomorrow, examples. And, Booher sprinkles throughout the book many inspiring leadership and communication quotes. Booher has written 46 books.