Before Making Your Next Presentation Do This
Author John Baldoni suggests you consider the following six things before making your next presentation:
- How will you open your presentation on a high note?
- Where might you pause for emphasis?
- How can you make time to rehearse your presentation?
- What are the high notes? What are your points of emphasis?
- What points might you emphasize with a pause?
- How will you close your presentation? Will you tell a story? Or, will you issue a call to action?
Baldoni offers many other tips in his book, The Leaders's Guide to Speaking with Presence.