Questions To Ask To Move Your Company Forward
In the April 2014 issue of Inc. magazine, you'll find a list of 35 questions from business owners, entrepreneurs and management thinkers. Each offered the question they would ask to move a company forward.
From the list, my favorites are:
- Are we relevant? Will we be relevant five years from now? Ten?
- What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective leader?
- Are we changing as fast as the world around us?
- Who, on the executive team or the board, has spoken to a customer recently?
And, my most favorite is:
- How can we become the company that would put us out of business?
What question do you ask to help move your company forward?