5 Tips For Writing An Effective Company Policy
Keep these five tips in mind when you craft your next company policy:
- Keep the policy short and simple.
- Get rid of two old policies for every new policy you implement.
- Make sure that your organization's policy and procedures are written to serve your employees and customers--not just your organization.
- Don't write a policy in reaction to a single incident. The problem may never arise again.
- Don't write a policy longer than one-page, no matter how large your organization may be.