Stop Asking Your Customers These Five Questions
As you start to gear up for the fall and winter holiday shopping season, consider this advice from author Paul R. Timm. He recommends a different twist on asking your customers questions:
- stop asking your customers the "typical" questions and instead ask them open-ended questions.
- How was everything?
- Can I get you something else?
- Did you find everything you need?
- Will that be all?
- Was everything satisfactory?
- What else can I do for you?
- What else can I get for you?
- What else can I help you with?
- What else could we do to better serve you?
- How else can we be of help?