The Book Of Mistakes For Leaders
Skip Prichard’s book, The Book of Mistakes, provides a motivating and inspiring fable and journey to finding the secrets to creating a successful future. This 175-page self-help tale, wrapped in fiction, teaches you the nine mistakes that prevent many from achieving their goals.
- Be the hero of your story, not a minor character in someone else’s.
- Know your inherent value.
- Surround yourself with the people who will help you achieve your purpose.
- The journey to success requires both risk and failure.
- Look at everyone you meet as a wise teacher.
- Be motivated, not intimidated, by another’s success.
- Successful people have a sense of urgency.