How To Become A Rainmaker
How To Become A Rainmaker is a quick, instructional book that reveals the rules for getting and keeping customers and clients. Written by Jeffrey J. Fox, the handbook format provides you the best approaches to take to become a true rainmaker – one who brings clients, money, business, or even intangible prestige to an organization.
One of the real gems in the book is Fox’s The Rainmaker’s Credo, which includes:
- Cherish customers at all times.
- Treat customers as you would your best friend.
- Listen to customers and decipher their needs.
- Make (or give) customers what they need.
- Teach customers to want what they need.
- Make your product the way customers want it.
- Get your product to your customers when they want it.
- Give your customers a little extra, more than they expect.
- Thank each customer sincerely and often.