The Six Questions To Ask Yourself At The End Of Every Day
One of my favorite parts of Joe Sweeney's book, Moving the Needle, is the section where he recommends you ask yourself these six questions before you go to bed each night:
- What was the best thing that happened today?
- What am I most grateful for today?
- What did I do to live my ideal day today?
- What is one new thing I learned today?
- What did I do to meet my goals today?
- What am I most looking forward to tomorrow?
And, by jotting down your answers to these thoughtful and positive in nature questions sets you in the right frame of mind for waking up in the morning!