Helping People Win At Work
Here are 10 important questions business leaders should ask, according to Ken Blanchard and Garry Ridge, authors of Helping People Win At Work:
- Does my business have a clear, meaningful, and easily understood vision/mission?
- Do I have the right people in the right seats on the bus?
- Do I have a BHAG (big hairy audacious goal), and have I communicated it to my employees?
- Are my values driving the behavior I want in my organization?
- Am I creating a culture that increases employee engagement?
- Am I cultivating a spirit of internal and external learning?
- Do my employees know what an A looks like, and am I supporting them to get that A?
- Are our products/services creating lasting, positive memories for our customers?
- Do I have the best, most timely data and information to help my business make good decisions?
- Are our key performance indicators the right ones, and are we measuring what matters?
And, one more questions to ask is:
- Do we celebrate success?