"Customers fall in love with or hate brands because of customer service," explains Flavio Martins, author of the book, Win the Customer.
Customers call it quits when brands neglect them and fail to deliver what they need and want. If you are leading a company, focus on these six key ways to make your customers fall in love with what you do, says Martins:
- Deliver awesome service with awesome value.
- Make sure your product or service is at its best.
- Create interesting, engaging content that matters.
- Participate in interesting, engaging conversations that matter to your customers.
- Over deliver on your promises.
- Encourage feedback, do something about it, and then let the customer know what you've done.