Within the first 100 days as a new leader in an organization, you'll want to assess your organization's risk.
Authors George Bradt, Jayme A. Clark and Jorge Pedraza, in their book, The New Leader's 100-Day Action Plan (third edition), recommend you do your assessment using the 5Cs:
- Customers: First line, customer chain, end users, influencers
- Collaborators: Suppliers, allies, government/community leaders
- Capabilities: Human, operational, financial, technical, key assets
- Competitors: Direct, indirect, potential
- Conditions: Social/demographic, political/government/regulatory, economic, market