Make It A Habit To Ask Your Employees These 6 Questions
As explained in John Baldoni's, book, Lead With Purpose, Marshall Goldsmith suggests all leaders make it a habit to regularly ask their employees these six questions:
- Where do you think we should be going?
- Where do you think you and your part of the business should be going?
- What do you think you're doing well?
- If you were the leader, what ideas would you have for you?
- How can I help?
- What suggestions or ideas do you have for me?