Brian Tracy's Unlimited Sales Success Book Is Worth Reading Twice
Read Brain Tracy's new book, Unlimited Sales Success, twice! First, to cherry-pick and quickly discover the solutions to your most pressing sales challenges and roadblocks. Then, from cover to cover to learn a host of new strategies and techniques to propel your sales success and results.
On my first read, I devoured the sections on:
- The seven new realities of sales today
- How to truly analyze current prospects and customers so you can make the most sales in the shortest period of time
- How to most effectively open your first meeting with a prospect and client
- The keys to relationship building in sales
- The single most powerful question you can ask your customer
- What to say when your prospect complains about price
- Making persuasive presentations
- How to close a sale
In my second read, I found particularly beneficial Tracy's seven steps to mental fitness, and what it takes to be an effective salesperson:
- Committed to your work
- Thoroughly prepared for each call
- A continuous leaner
Tracy also reveals and thoroughly explains what he calls "The Golden Triangle of Selling" -- based on how top salespeople are consistently described in years of research ini every industry, worldwide:
Unlimited Sales Success is a fast read that includes Action Exercises at the end of the book's 12 chapters, which make it easy for any reader to use to readily apply the lessens learned to their sales activities.
Co-author of the book is Michael Tracy, who is the Vice President of Sales and Business Development at Analog Analytics, a Software-as-a-Service company that was acquired by Barclays Plc in May 2012.
Separately, I appreciate Brian Tracy's advice on good habits and morning rituals for daily success.
Thanks to AMACOM, the book publisher, for sending me an advance copy of the book.