What You're Likely To Be Asked At Your Next Interview
Many Human Resource (HR) managers have moved away from questions like "What's your weakness?" and prefer behavior-based questions, which ask you to:
- describe how you handled specific situations at your former jobs
- Tell me about a time when your integrity was challenged. What was the situation, and what did you do?
- Tell me about a time you had to work with someone you did not personally like.
- If you could come to work with only three tools to get your job done, what would they be?
- What personal and professional development have you been engaged in outside the workplace over the past year?
- Describe your Outlook calendar on a typical day