5 Ways To Connect With Your Customers Online
- Try Branding, Not Selling -- Offer a story, entertainment, or a compelling idea that you can link convincingly to your brand, rather than trying to sell products or services directly.
- Offer Utility -- Provide content and interaction that helps solve a problem or answers a critical information need for your audience.
- Show A Personal Face -- Engage customers by showing a personal side and an authentic voice in digital content rather than the objective and authoritative voice of an institution.
- Focus On The Particular -- Focus on niche audiences and their specific needs and interests, rather than trying to engage every possible customer with the same content.
- Make It A Game -- Use the interactive, goal-based play of online games to engage customers for fun, education, and relationship-building.