"Ninety percent of business problems are actually recruiting problems in disguise," declares Jeff Hyman, author of the book, Recruit Rockstars: The 10 Step Playbook To Find The Winners And Ignite Your Business.Hyman, who has recruited more than 3,000 people during his career, also explains that "nothing will accelerate the growth of your company faster than a commitment to placing Rockstars in every role at every level."
As you read the book, you'll discover Hyman's 10-step method for landing the very best talent. Progressing through the book chapters you'll learn how to:
- Prepare for Rockstars
- Recruit only Rockstars
- Grow your Rockstars
- A challenging environment that allows for their best work
- Professional and personal life balance
- Job stability
- Be clear about your company's identity and what it's truly like to work there.
- Be up front about your non-negotiables, such as location, hours, and the like, But distinguish first what is literally non-negotiable and what isn't.
- Give the position a creative title. Rockstars want a title that reflects the importance of their work.