Leadership Books To Read This Month
Pictured above are two books to add to your list for reading this month.
Let The Story Do The Work explains that at the heart of leadership lies persuasion. And at the heart of persuasion likes storytelling. In her book, author Esther K. Choy teaches you how to:
- Dispel any fears that you can't tell great stories.
- Connect with an audience by determining their point of view and speaking to their concerns.
- Tell stories with numbers.
- Turn complex material into engaging narratives.
- Enhance stories with simple visual elements.
- Tell your personal story in a way that builds credibility and forges relationships.
Sense And Respond teaches you how to use that feedback loop to:
- Create two-way conversations.
- Focus on the outcomes.
- Embrace continuous processes.
- Create collaboration.
- Create a learning culture.
It's a management playbook that enables organizations to engage in two-way communications with the market and to drive value from that conversation -- using technology and software that continuously becomes ever more integrated into products and services.