The Things I Am Thankful For
Each year, around Thanksgiving time, I think about what I am thankful for. This year, I decided to once again take the time to make a list. A list of 10 things I am thankful for.
What's on your list this year? And, what's on your list this year that wasn't on last year's list?
Here is my list:
- Family and friends
- Employment, and a year of positive evolution for my workplace
- Technology, Blogs, Twitter and all social media sharing tools that help me to be a constant learner
- Health and all those who help me stay healthy and encourage me to reach my 2017 fitness goal -- which included running eight half marathons
- Setting business and personal goals and working hard to reach or exceed them
- Good books (including ones the book club recommended)
- Nonprofit organizations that provide vital services and ways for me to volunteer and donate
- The ability to travel for vacations
- Readers, followers and guests of my Blog and of Twitter @ericjacobsonkc