Ideal Company Culture Guidelines
"The clearer your company culture, the less likely it will be hijacked by the weaker personalities in your team," explains Mary Christensen, author of the book, Be A Network Marketing Leader. "A few guidelines will ensure a level playing field for all team members as they pursue their individual goals."
Christensen's recommended eight guidelines are:
- We respect each other.
- We support each other.
- We appreciate everyone's contribution.
- We're always professional.
- We operate in a spirit of fun and friendship.
- We keep it positive.
- We're a gossip-free zone.
- We deal with our disagreements in private.