How To Connect With Individual Team Members
Here, from the new book, Be A Network Marketing Leader, are some tips on how, as a leader, you can connect with your individual team members:
- Send cards on their birthdays and anniversary-of-joining dates.
- Keep yourself updated with what's happening in their personal lives.
- Show your support during personal or family crises.
- Schedule weekly one-on-one phone calls or meetings.
- Pay attention. When you see an increase, decrease or change in results, get in touch.
- Schedule monthly whole team meetings.
- Applaud achievements and address concerns immediately.
- Be consistent.
- Make frequent thoughtful, spontaneous gestures.