How Do You Answer These Leadership Questions?
Open Leadership author Charlene Li reminds leaders to periodically ask themselves these "open leadership skills assessment" questions:
- Do I seek out and listen to different points of view?
- Do I make myself available to people at all levels of the organization?
- Do I actively manage how I am authentic?
- Do I encourage people to share information?
- Do I publicly admit when I am wrong?
- Do I update people regularly?
- Do I take the time to explain how decisions are being made?