How Do You Answer These Leadership Questions?

Open Leadership author Charlene Li reminds leaders to periodically ask themselves these "open leadership skills assessment" questions:
  • Do I seek out and listen to different points of view?
  • Do I make myself available to people at all levels of the organization?
  • Do I actively manage how I am authentic?
  • Do I encourage people to share information?
  • Do I publicly admit when I am wrong?
  • Do I update people regularly?
  • Do I take the time to explain how decisions are being made?
Thanks for these great questions, Charlene!

Comments

  1. Third to last is crucial. The law of candor. Admit it, and you win a lot more respect.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Act Like A Leader, Think Like A Leader

How To Pump Up Employee Involvement

5 Reasons To Do An Employee Survey