Set A Good Example
Another month has gone by so it's time to remind ourselves to be good leaders by setting a good example.
So, let's take a few minutes today to be sure we are doing all of the following:
1. Praise when compliments are earned.
2. Be decisive.
3. Say "Thank You" and sincerely mean it.
4. Show and demonstrate trust.
5. Communicate clearly.
6. Listen carefully.
7. Teach something new.
8. Work hard and lend a hand when deadlines are tight.
9. Show respect for everyone on your team.
10. Follow through when you say you will.
11. Allow learning to happen when mistakes are made.
12. Allow prudent autonomy.
13. Respond to questions quickly and fully.
14. Take an interest in your employees.
15. Give credit where credit is due.
16. Be humble.