Eight Guidelines For A Good Company Culture
"The clearer your company culture, the less likely it will be hijacked by the weaker personalities in your team," explains Mary Christensen, author of the book, Be A Network Marketing Leader. "A few guidelines will ensure a level playing field for all team members as they pursue their individual goals."
Christensen's recommended eight guidelines are:
- We respect each other.
- We support each other.
- We appreciate everyone's contribution.
- We're always professional.
- We operate in a spirit of fun and friendship.
- We keep it positive.
- We're a gossip-free zone.
- We deal with our disagreements in private.