Most Common Characteristics Of Being A "Best Boss"
In their new book, Rapid Realignment, authors George Labovitz and Victor Rosansky, reveal the most common responses from thousands of managers and workers when they were asked to think of the best boss they ever had, and then answer the question:
- "What did that person do to qualify as your best boss?"
- My best boss listened!
- My best boss backed me up.
- My best boss trusted me and respected me.
- My best boss gave me feedback.
- My best boss left me alone.