Communications Expert David Grossman Publishes Leadership Toolbox eBook
I depend on communications expert David Grossman of Your Thought Partner for continuing guidance on how to most effectively communicate in the workplace.
So, you can imagine how excited I was to learn David has released another one of his free eBooks -- this one called, Tips, Tactics & Strategies For Your Leadership Toolbox.
The eBook includes the most popular posts from his three-year-old blog, and typical David, he provides specific guidance on exactly what to do and how to do it. Clear, concise, use-it-today information.
You'll find tips, tactics and strategies for:
- Communicating your strategy
- Engaging employees with open-ended questions
- Using a journalist's 5 Ws and an H approach to communicating
- Understanding the difference between information and communication
- Knowing how not to let how you say something trump what you say
- Listening -- really listening
- Keeping your teams strong
- Engaging your non-wired employees
- Effectively using email
- Understanding millennials -- where they're coming from and what motivates them
- Understands communication begins and ends with him or herself.
- Understands that communication is an instrument of strategy and a strategy in and of itself.
- Plans communication and is aware communicate doesn't just happen.
- Knows communication is all about dialogue, and creates great conversations.
- Uses stories to create an emotional connection.
- Ensures actions follow words.