The 19 women contributors who share there secrets to leadership, business and life in Leading Women make this new book an uplifting, motivational and revealing read.
Nancy D. O'Reilly, PsyD, and founder of WomenSpeak.com describes her book as providing tools for making your voice heard and for gaining the respect and opportunities you need to claim your right place, share your life, provide for your family, and invent a better society.
Among the 19 contributors who shared their stories, in addition to the stories O'Reilly shares, are:
- Gloria Feldt, cofounder and president of Take the Lead
- Lois P. Frankel, PhD, president of Corporate Coaching International
- Marci Shimoff, author of Love for No Reason and Happy for No Reason
- Linda Rendleman, cofounder of the Women Like Us Foundation
- Marcia Reyonlds, PsyD, president of Covisioning, LLC
- Joanna L. Krotz, journalist and entrepreneur
- Fewer words strengthen a message, but more words soften it.
- Think strategically, but act tactically.
- The courageous leader asks for the tough project that no one wants and stays focused daily on the results.
- The speed of change depends on how much you live in a state of curiosity instead of certainty.
- When you work in alignment with who you are, it's not work.